- To become a professional who applies the bio-based engineering principles and approaches in bio-industry.
- To become an individual who is effective and strong by showing great leadership at work.
- To become a developing individual who continues to study at the higher level in bio-based industrial engineering or other relevant subjects, in certified or professional training, and actively involved in professional development activity in his/her profession.
Program Learning Outcomes
The Study Program Learning Outcomes are:
- Ability to apply sciences, mathematics, and information technology as the bases of a comprehensive understanding of bio-system engineering principle and approach.
- Ability to design the processing system and production operation based on local and national biological resource in generating bio-product with high and economical yield, productivity, and quality through the application of the bio-refinery principle.
- Ability to design and conduct experiment also analyze and interpret data as the basis of engineering evaluation.
- Ability to identify, arrange and solve bio-engineering problems.
- Ability to apply the principle, approach, and utilize the latest technical device in developing the bio-based industry.
- Ability to communicate scientifically both written and verbal effectively.
- Ability to plan, finish, and evaluate the final research and preliminary design assignments using the available facilities.
- Ability to adapt to a diverse cultural environment and to work independently or in a group effectively, both in the same and cross field of science.
- Ability to demonstrate responsibilities by analyzing and giving a solution towards the impact of engineering application in social, economy, and environment also be responsive to community needs.
- Ability to show the importance of lifelong learning with proactive, systematic, creative, critical and innovative mindset.